Proroute GEM 2M 4G Router
Available in September 2015, the new GEM2M 4G Router is designed to provide reliable, high speed mobile broadband connectivity for 4G, 3G or 2G connections and is suitable for any application that requires a mobile Internet connection for management and monitoring.
The GEM 2M LTE Router features built-in 4G modem with two SIM card slots to provide resilience so the router can switch to a backup network in the event that the primary mobile network is unavailable.
The GEM2M 4G Router also includes dual power inputs so will fail over to the backup power if the primary power supply is lost.
LAN connectivity is via a single 10/100 Ethernet Port and the GEM2M also features RS232 connectivity.
the GEM 2M Router also includes DI / DO Digital Input and Output connectivity for alarm and control functionality.
The GEM2M can be configured as a simple LTE 4G bridge and connects to your existing NAT gateway.
- M2M-IoT Cellular Gateway for SCADA Telemetry, and Tele-service applications.
- 1 x embedded HSPA+ module with dual-SIM failover for reliable and efficient access.
- 1 x FE LAN port with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
- 1 x RJ12 (RS232/RS485) for various serial applications, and DI/DO for device triggering or event reporting.
- 1 x MicroSD slot for recording optional device event and status logs in an add-on MicroSD storage card.
- Full protocol stack for both IPv4/IPv6, afford 128 users and 50,000 concurrent sessions.
- IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 8 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
- Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR069 for administrator to manage system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant 9-48V DC input.
– LTE Bands : B3 (1800Mhz), B7 (2600Mhz), B8 (900Mhz), B20 (800Mhz)
– WCDMA Bands : B1 (2100Mhz), B8 (900Mhz)
– GPRS/EDGE : 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
– LTE Release 10 (without CA), UE category 4, 150Mbps for downlink and 50mbps for uplink
– WCDMA: Rel ’99 plus Rel 5 HSDPA, Rel 6 HSUPA, Rel 7 HSPA+, Rel 8 DC-HSPA+
– GSM/GPRS/EDGE : GSM Rel ’99, GPRS/EDGE Class 12
WAN 1 x embedded LTE 4G Module
LAN 1 x RJ45 FE
Expansion 2 x SIM Slot,
1 x RJ12 (RS232/RS485),
1 x DI, 1xDO
1 x MicroSD Slot
Antenna 2x 3dBi detachable ant. (3G/4G)
Power Source Dual DC9V~48V
WAN: 3G/4G WAN, Dual-SIM Failover
3G/4G: NDIS for 3G/4G
IPv6: 6-in-4, 6-to-4
Ethernet: LAN IP, Subnet Mask
VLAN: Port-based, Tag-based
NAT: ALG, Special AP, DMZ Host, Virtual Server/
Computer, PPTP/L2TP/IPSec Pass Through
Routing: Static, Dynamic: RIP1/RIP2, OSPF, BGP
Client&Server: DHCP, DDNS, IGMP
System: Web, Telnet CLI, SNMP, SMS, TR-069
Firewall: SPI Firewall with Stealth Mode, IPS
Access Control: Packet Filters, URL Blocking,
MAC Address Control
QoS & BWM: Policy-based Bandwidth Control and Packet
Flow Prioritization based on MAC/VLAN Tag/
IP/DSCP/TCP/UDP/Well-known Service/ Group
VPN Tunneling: IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, GRE VPN
Tunneling with Full Tunnel, Tunnel
Failover, Tunnel Load Balance, L2TP over
IPSec, and Smart Conf. Capabilities
VPN Scenario: Site to Site, Site to Host, Host to Site, Host
to Host, and Dynamic VPN
VPN Capability: IPSec: up to 8 tunnels
Mobile: SMS, USSD, Network Scan
Serial: Virtual COM, Ethernet to COM Bridge, Modbus
DIDO: Digital input, Digital output
Storage: I/O Status Records,
Device/Event/Configuration Log File
System: Status & Statistics, Tools, Scheduling,
FW Upgrade, Backup & Restore Settings
Operation Temp.: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
Storage Temp.: -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
Humidity: 10% ~ 95% (non-condensing)